Search information pages
1. What is Epigenetics & Chromatin?
Epigenetics & Chromatin is a peer-reviewed, open access, online journal that publishes research, and reviews, providing novel insights into epigenetic inheritance and chromatin-based interactions. The journal aims to understand how gene and chromosomal elements are regulated and their activities maintained during processes such as cell division, differentiation and environmental alteration.
Epigenetics & Chromatin is in the top quartile of genetics and heredity journals, and the Editors-in-Chief maintain an average time from submission to a first decision of 21 days. To find out if your manuscript is suitable for Epigenetics & Chromatin you can send a pre-submission inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by Epigenetics & Chromatin see About Epigenetics & Chromatin
- What is Epigenetics & Chromatin?
- Why submit to Epigenetics & Chromatin?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Epigenetics & Chromatin?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Epigenetics & Chromatin?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Epigenetics & Chromatin's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?